donderdag 5 juni 2008
Dear friend of referendums
Thank you for your support for a referendum on the X09.eu website.
Unfortunately there will only be one referendum - in Ireland on 12 June.
We are sending you some links to practical information about the Lisbon Treaty.
1. A consolidated version of the Lisbon Treaty prepared for the Institute of
International & European Affairs by Peadar ó Broin:
2. The reader friendly edition of the consolidated version compiled by Jens-Peter
Bonde for the Foundation for EU Democracy:
3. A link to EUABC.com which defines words and terminology used in the
4. Comparative tables (Nice, Constitutional, Lisbon):
5. We also enclose two links to commentaries about the Lisbon Treaty -
a) "A True Guide to the Lisbon Treaty" is by Andrew Duff, the Liberal coordinator
of the Constitutional affairs committee and EP-representative in the Convention and the IGC:
b) "From EU Constitution to Lisbon Treaty" by Jens-Peter Bonde who
represented the EU-critics in the two constitutional conventions:
6. A video for the Irish No campaign:
You are welcome to use these materials and send them to your friends.
former MEP and President of EUDemocrats